STRATH VILLLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE $5000 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY.
COMPETITION TERM AND CONDITIONS
To enter the competition, spend $10 or more in a single transaction (excluding “Alcohol” and “Smoking/Tobacco” products) from any store at Strath Village.
Collect and complete an entry form and place in the entry box provided in the store. Competition starts 7am1/12/2018 and ends 12 Noon AEDT 21/12/2018. Competition winner announced at between 12 :00pm – 12:15 PM AEDT 21/12/2018.
The prize is $5000 in cash. Winner to be contacted direct and announced on our Strath Village Shopping Centre Facebook Page & Strath Village Shopping Centre Website. The Promoter is STRATH VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE ABN 77 773 046 105 of 134 Condon Street, Strathdale VIC 3550. (Cnr Edwards Road & Condon Street Bendigo) Phone 5442 5577.
This document sets out the terms and conditions of participation in STRATH VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE $5000 Christmas giveaway.
These Terms & Conditions of entry will be displayed in store at the front of house of all stores at the commencement of the promotion. They will also be available on the www.strathvillage.com.au.
The promoter of the competition is the STRATH VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE TY LTD ABN 77 773 046 105 of 134 Condon Street, Strathdale VIC 3550. (Cnr Edwards Road & Condon Street Bendigo) Phone 5442 5577.
1. By submitting an entry to the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by the following conditions of entry. The promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
2. Entry to the competition is open to residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age need to have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition, spend $10 or more in a single transaction (excluding “Alcohol” and “Smoking/Tobacco” products) from any store (this constitutes an “EligiblePurchase”). Collect ,complete an entry form from the cashier, attaché receipt and place in the entry barrel provided in the shopping centre (“Smoking/Tobacco” and “Alcohol” product purchases are excluded from entry, by law). Each eligible purchase/transaction will entitle the entrant to one entry form. It is the responsibility of the customer to collect the entry form at time of purchase and attach receipt.
4. Entry to the competition is free. The competition commences at 7:00am AEDT on SATURDAY DEECEMBER 1ST 2018 and ends at 12 NOON AEDT on FRIDAY DECEMBER 21st , 2018.
5. To be eligible for the PRIZE DRAW, all entries must be received by/no later than 12 NOON AEDT on Friday December 21, 2018. Late entries will not be accepted. The promoter is not responsible for entries lost or delayed or not received for any reason.
6. The Final Prize Draw will be held BETWEEN 12:00PM – 12:15PM AEDT on FRIDAY DECEMBER 21st at STRATH VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE.
7. Additional draws will take place at 2pm on each Friday throughout the competition dates (Dec 1 – Dec 21 2018 inclusive). Prized consists of a value $200 in vouchers. Valid at IGA Strath Village only ($150 Voucher) and Bakers Delight Strath Village ($50 Voucher). Each winner will go back in the draw for the major prize of $5000.
To enter the competition the entrant must:
a. Make an eligible purchase at any store during the competition period
b. Collect an entry form at the time of the eligible purchase, proof of purchase attached and place in the Shopping Centre’s entry barrel.
c. Each entry must include the entrant’s name, address, valid receipt as proof of purchase, and daytime telephone contact number.
d. Entrants can make unlimited entries during the competition period. An entrant must complete an entry form each time he/she enters the competition and must attaché separate receipts as proof of purchase.
e. All entries received by the promoter, which satisfy the requirements set out in these conditions of entry, will be accepted into the competition.
f. The first valid entry drawn for the major draw will receive the winning prize of STRATH VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTRE $5000 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY to the value of $5000 inc GST.
g. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
h. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting the prize.
i. Collection of the prize is the winner’s responsibility and the winner should allow 14 days from prize draw for availability of the prize.
j. For the avoidance of doubt, the promoter shall not be
responsible for any costs other than the cost of the prize.
k. The prize winner will be notified by telephone within 24 hours and/or via email or via regular post within 4 days of the prize draw. The winner’s name and suburb/city/town will also be published on the Strath Village Shopping Centre’s Facebook Page and website after the prize draw on FRIDAY December 21st, 2018.
l. The promoter will hold the prize for a period of three (3) months from the date the prize winner is notified of his or her win. In the event that the prize winner fails to collect his or her prize prior to the expiry of the three month period, the promoter may dispose of, or otherwise deal with, the unclaimed prize as it sees fit. Subject to this, a winner of an unclaimed prize will still be considered a prize winner for the purpose of these terms and conditions and the competition.
m. No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the
same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
n. All entries become the property of the promoter. Each entrant agrees that the promoter may at its discretion use any entry for publicity and any other purposes relating to the competition, and for future promotional, marketing and publicity, without notice and without any fee being paid to the entrant.
o. The decision of the promoter in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and will be binding on every person who enters the competition. No correspondence will be entered into.
p. If there is an event which prevents or hinders the promoter’s conduct of the competition or the promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the prize winner, then the promoter may in its discretion cancel the competition, subject to written directions from state regulatory bodies, and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
q. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
r. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any Prize in transit.